Page Header Image

Distributions Declared

Record Date Payment Date Declared Distribution per Share
Class FA Class A Class T Class D Class I
Dec. 28, 2018 Jan. 10, 2019 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Dec. 18, 2018 Jan. 10, 2019 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Dec. 11, 2018 Jan. 10, 2019 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Dec. 4, 2018 Jan. 10, 2019 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Nov. 30, 2018 Dec. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Nov. 20, 2018 Dec. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Nov. 13, 2018 Dec. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Nov. 6, 2018 Dec. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Oct. 31, 2018 Nov. 9, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Oct. 23, 2018 Nov. 9, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Oct. 16, 2018 Nov. 9, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Oct. 9, 2018 Nov. 9, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Oct. 2, 2018 Nov. 9, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Sept. 28, 2018 Oct. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Sept. 18, 2018 Oct. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Sept. 11, 2018 Oct. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Sept. 4, 2018 Oct. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Aug. 31, 2018 Sept. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Aug. 21, 2018 Sept. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Aug. 14, 2018 Sept. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
Aug. 7, 2018 Sept. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
July 31, 2018 Aug. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
July 24, 2018 Aug. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
July 17, 2018 Aug. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
July 10, 2018 Aug. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
July 3, 2018 Aug. 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
June 26, 2018 July 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
June 19, 2018 July 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
June 12, 2018 July 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
June 5, 2018 July 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
May 29, 2018 June 11, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
May 22, 2018 June 11, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
May 15, 2018 June 11, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
May 8, 2018 June 11, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
May 1, 2018 June 11, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
April 24, 2018 May 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
April 17, 2018 May 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
April 10, 2018 May 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
April 3, 2018 May 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
March 27, 2018 April 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
March 20, 2018 April 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
March 13, 2018 April 10, 2018 $0.024038 $0.024038 $0.019231 $0.021635 $0.024038
March 7, 2018 April 10, 2018 $0.020604 $0.020604 $0.016484 $0.018544 $0.020604

As of Nov. 16, 2018. Distributions in the chart above represent the weekly distribution amount. Distributions are at the discretion of the board of directors and are not guaranteed in frequency or amount. As of September 30, 2018, approximately 97.5 percent of total distributions declared were sourced from net investment income with the remaining 2.5 percent sourced from offering proceeds. Net investment income includes 17.7 percent expense support as a source for total distributions. Distribution amounts and composition of coverage will vary among share classes and the actual distribution composition will not be known until the audited Form 10K is filed. CNL Strategic Capital is obligated to repay expense support to the managers over several years, which will reduce future income available for distributions; distributions from sources other than operating income may lower overall returns.