A Unique Blueprint for Success
CNL Strategic Capital primarily seeks to acquire and grow durable, middle-market businesses. Each investment opportunity will be considered independently; however, the intent will be to focus on businesses that share the following characteristics:
- Revenues between $25 million - $500 million
- Demonstrated ability to generate consistent levels of cash flow through different economic cycles
- Established and growing businesses
- Market leaders with differentiated products or services that offer a clear and sustainable competitive advantage
- Have strong management teams whose meaningful ownership creates alignment with all stakeholders.
A distinctive factor in our approach is the provision of growth financing in the form of both debt and equity capital. Focusing on a unique dual structure approach provides an opportunity for income and long-term capital appreciation.¹
¹ Distributions are at the discretion of the board of directors and are not guaranteed in frequency or amount. Initially, distributions will be paid from cash from operations, fee waivers or deferrals, offering proceeds, return of capital, borrowings or expense support. CNL Strategic Capital is obligated to repay expense support over several years, which will reduce future cash available for distributions and be dilutive to future shareholders.